Thursday 9 January 2014

Double Session

Good morning! I hope everyone's week is going well. I really can't believe how quickly it has gone...today is Thursday!

Today is pretty much a chilled out day. No big plans. We went on a little walk this morning, with the added bonus of 'Daddy' joining us! This afternoon we'll mainly be out at the shops buying birthday gifts for a new baby and a 3 year old birthday party that we'll be at in a couple weeks. I might even buy Francis a new puzzle. I know, I know Christmas has just happened and yes he got a lot of new things but this boy is a puzzle genius! He is currently working on puzzles with small pieces and that have more than 30 pieces meant for 3 year olds. He completes them on his own pretty much immediately so I'd like to get him one from an older age group or maybe with more pieces to keep him challenged. He is really a big boy now ;-)

My boys
Tonight I am off on my first ever run with a mum's running club! I am excited but also dreading it to be honest. I can't wait to get out and run and meet some new people that will be great, BUT I hate running in the cold and wet. I guess I will just have to toughen up. Unbelievably, I have already been to the gym this morning as I thought my spinning class was on but the gym is still on its Christmas schedule so it wasn't. I did a little mini workout though and felt good after even though my alarm went off at the horrendous hour of 6:15am! Starting to feel a bit tired now...

So, what are your plans for the day? Anyone doing a double workout session? 

No comments:

Post a Comment