Sunday 27 July 2014

Food & Fitness 27th July 2014

Hello, I am back after a busy end of last week and semi-busy weekend.

Last week was a scorcher so we spent a lot of time in the little pool, some time inside keeping cool and some time with friends at the park and at a Gruffalo picnic! Friday night my in-laws came over so that my husband and I could go out for the evening. It was sort of a good bye night with some friend's of my husband as his parents have just moved from his childhood home and we probably won't be back as often to hang out with those particular friends. It was a good night out (although there was a bit of car drama on the way there, which I won't get into. Very scary).

Colouring in expert at work!

Not happy about a photo while eating...whoops!
Not sure what the weather will be for this week but hopefully it will be nice again. The boys are still fascinated by the pool and we have a couple more outside things that we'd like to do. We also have a lot of preparation to do this week as we are heading back to the US to visit with my family for 10 days!! I am so excited! Not sure how blogging will go while I'm out there but I may come up with some options.

Keeping cool in the pool.

Anyway, here is the plan for this week:

Food:
Sunday- Swordfish with Spaghetti and Home-made Tomato and Basil Sauce
Monday- Pasta Salad (I know pasta two nights in a row...oh well)
Tuesday- Lamb Chops with Potatoes and Green Beans
Wednesday- Chicken Stir-Fry with Rice
Thursday- Peri-Peri Pork with Sweet Potato Chips and Salad
Friday- Out to restaurant with a friend
Saturday- Take Away (we probably won't have much in the house at this point)

Fitness:
Sunday- Rest
Monday- Strength Training (I promised my trainer an extra day this week)
Tuesday- Spinning
Wednesday- Group Training
Thursday- Running Club 6+k
Friday- Personal Training
Saturday- Rest or Run (depending how ready I am for the flight in the am)


Running with Racheal

Have a great week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment