Monday 16 June 2014

Food & Fitness 16th June 2014

I hope everyone had a fantastic Father's Day yesterday! We woke Daddy up a little earlier than usual to give him his presents and a special breakfast! We tricked him a bit by telling him that his present was so big it couldn't be brought upstairs (so he was downstairs pretty quick for him!).

Daddy's new BBQ and cover!
The rest of the day was spent relaxing as the weather was awful. It was really cold and pouring with rain so there wasn't too much point trying to get out. Eventually Daddy made it out for some quiet time at the Drum Shop to buy symbols ;-)

Today I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as my health is concerned. I woke up with a cough still but my swollen glands were less so and I could breath without pain so I am taking that as a win! Come on healthy week!

This week is a pretty busy one for us as Francis has the first two open days at his 'big boy school'! I think he is going to love the school so I am equally excited and nervous for him. Dylan and I get to tag along, so I am also crossing all my fingers that Dylan stays close by me and doesn't end up hanging from the rafters as he normally does...the little monkey!

Hair like that only grows on monkeys ;-)
We also have a few other activities planned for the week but mainly I am hoping to be back on board with my fitness and eating plans, so without further ado:

Food:
Sunday- Pasta with Tomato/Celery/Bacon Sauce
Monday- Minted Lamb Pie with Potatoes
Tuesday- Veggie Pizza or Salmon with CousCous and Veg
Wednesday- Prawn Stir-Fry with Rice and Sauce
Thursday- BBQ (probably Chicken or Burgers with Salad)
Friday- TBD
Saturday- Morrocan Lamb (hmm...turning out to be quite the lamb week!)

Fitness:
Sunday- Rest
Monday- Rest
Tuesday- Spin class
Wednesday- Group Personal Training
Thursday- Personal Training (new programme this week!!)
Friday- Personal Training
Saturday- Run (6k)

In addition to the above fitness plan I have to try and find another day or two to squeeze in some running. I had originally thought I'd be back to my running club on Thursday night but my husband has just informed me that due to the World Cup (England will be playing) we are off to a BBQ. So I will need to find some other time to up my running as I have some running goals this month and a possible 10k in August.

Anyway, better get going. Have a great week and join me back here in a day or so for my 100th blog post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment