Sunday 8 June 2014

Food & Fitness 8th June 2014

Hello! I hope you have had a lovely weekend. Things here have been a wash out! I guess when I planned to do some gardening this weekend I didn't realize that it was going to be pouring with rain, mixed with thunder and lightening! Whoops, I guess we'll have to work on the gardening another time ;-) We had a rather lazy Saturday due to me feeling really congested (again!) and also due to the semi-unexpected down pours. Today was spent out at The Ideal Home Show in Manchester (will give more details in an up coming post!).

Oh dear was going to include some photos of the weekend but phone has died on me and didn't upload to my account. Boo!

As always on a Sunday here is my food and fitness plan for the week:

Food:
Sunday- Lamb Chops with Pasta and Tomato Sauce
Monday- BBQ Chicken with Rice and Salad
Tuesday- Ham Pie with Mash and Peas
Wednesday- Soup with Fresh Bread
Thursday- Beef Stir-Fry with Rice
Friday- TBD (just me and the boys)
Saturday- Chicken Taco Salad

Fitness: 
Sunday- Rest (still feeling under the weather and a bit feverish)
Monday- Rest or Run 6k (depending on how I feel in the morning)
Tuesday- Spinning
Wednesday- Strength Training (concentrate on arms)
Thursday- Running Club (7k)
Friday- Personal Training
Saturday- Run

Running with Racheal

Have a fab week and see you soon with a post on Children's Bedroom Decoration!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment