Sunday 9 February 2014

Food and Fitness Plan

It is that time of the week again. Time to plan out and share my week's food and fitness plan with you.

Since I am still feeling unwell and I'm not too sure how this week is going to pan out with both my food and fitness, this will just be a rough plan for this week which is subject to change. I am hoping that by spending the next couple of days taking things easy I will be back to my old self by Tuesday morning (fingers crossed!!). Sinus infections are no joke :-(

Fitness:
Sunday: Rest/Sick (had to skip Pilates and it makes me sad)
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Swim (if I am feeling better)
Wednesday: Run 3.5k
Thursday: Spinning and Running Club
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Run 3.5k

Food:
Sunday: Husband is in charge of tonight's meal!
Monday: Left overs (I know poor start to the week but we have a fridge full and the husband has footie on Monday nights)
Tuesday: Santa Fe Chicken (was on for last week but we had soup instead as I was not well)
Wednesday: Salad with tuna and pasta
Thursday: Salmon with ratatouille and couscous
Friday: To Be Decided
Saturday: Friends over going out

Running with Racheal

 Have a great start to the week and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment