Saturday 8 February 2014

Not Too Well...

So sorry but today I am feeling horrible so even though I had a really exciting blog post lined up, I honestly can't muster up the strength to write too much tonight. 

The horrible cold that I have been struggling with for two weeks has decided to become a nasty sinus infection (sinusitis) and all I really want to do is have some hot tea and sleep. I might be able to squeeze in an episode of Castle but I can't guarantee I won't fall asleep half way through.

I hope with lots of sleep and lots of hot liquids I will be feeling better in the morning. Fingers crossed. 

See you tomorrow with my weekly food and fitness plan and very soon with today's postponed post on my personal shopper shopping experience.

Night night :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment