Friday 14 February 2014

Friday Faves (Valentine's Edition)

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have something nice planned for today. It doesn't matter if you're single or coupled up today is a great day to show yourself or someone you love that you love them.

My husband and I don't do too much on Valentine's Day as our wedding anniversary is on the 18th of the month so we choose to celebrate then. This year I have a little surprise lined up for our anniversary but I thought for today's Friday Faves I would go with the theme of Valentine's Day. 

Top Five Valentine's Treats
1. Chocolate- This may be an obvious one for me but some nice chocolate is always appreciated. This year I am loving Lindt Caramel Brownie chocolate Bars...Heavenly!



2. Pink Champagne- I love champagne and think that it is a shame that we only crack out a bottle at New Year's Eve. My husband and I had pink champagne in our horse drawn carriage from the church to the reception at our wedding so it is a nice treat come Valentine's Day.


3. Luxury Bath Products- My husband once surprised me (pre-babies) with a lovely collection of Body Shop products and ran a bath with candles and music for me. Ahh! 

4. A meal I don't have to cook- This is especially nice if it is at a restaurant that way neither of us has to cook and we can enjoy each other's company. Oh and if the restaurant has a nice chocolate dessert that is a plus too!

5. Home made Valentine's from the boys- The boys are still a little young to be doing this on their own but they gave us kisses in the morning and we will try and do an activity together today. 

Pretty much all of the above work if you are single too! I wouldn't recommend a whole bottle of champers on your own though, so invite a friend or just have a glass. Additionally get to the spa for a mini pamper session (mani, pedi, massage, etc..), take a nice chilled yoga class, or even buy yourself a little something something- maybe a bangle from Alex & Ani?! 



Sending lots of love to you all of Valentine's Day! Enjoy however you decide to celebrate.
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment