Monday 28 April 2014

Hola! We're back!

Hello everyone! Sorry I ended up not blogging at all last week. As I figured out a day before leaving; our hotel only had internet reception in the lobby and when we got there we realised it was pretty slow too. Not ideal for getting blog posts up or even checking email for that matter!

Next time I will be a much more organised blogger and either have some post ready to go through out the week or get a guest blogger in. :-)

Anyway,  I am back and will be posting again at much more regular intervals. Tonight however, I am drowning in laundry and unpacking so I'll leave you with a photo from the trip and be back soon with a post on our trip.

view from right behind our hotel

Have a good one!

P.S. If there is anything specific you would like me to post about regarding our trip (i.e. how we coped on a 4 hour flight with 2 toddlers, exercising on vacation, etc...) Let me know. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment