Tuesday 9 September 2014

Enjoying The Little Things

I have to admit, I am a bit of an emotional wreck this week. My little tiny baby is going to pre-school on Thursday. It happens to all of us...we grow up. It happens to all of us as parents...our little ones grow up. We can't stop it ;)

Every time I look at Francis I see this tiny little 6 lb baby boy struggling to feed but persevering. I see a little cherub face with wide eyes looking up at me. I know, I know a lot has changed since then. He keeps reminding me 'Mummy, I'm your big boy now!'. He is indeed. :)

Don't I look cute?!
So this week, in the last few days before my 'big boy' goes off to pre-school I am just taking in and enjoying the little things.

Every den we build.

Basic hide out version 1.1 ;)

Costume we put together.

Fish boy :)

Play dough creation we assemble.

I have it on good authority that this is a minion!

Run/walk we take.


Cuddle we have.


Tomorrow my two boys are in nursery (my last full day to myself for awhile), then Thursday morning we are headed to pre-school.

Francis will be fine. In fact, he'll love school. He will make his mummy, daddy and little brother proud! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment