Sunday 7 September 2014

Food & Fitness 7th September 2014

Sunday has rolled around again...that week went by so quickly, although to be honest I am glad! We all seem to be recovered from stomach bugs and are very nearly ready for Francis' first couple days at school (Yikes!!).

This weekend I was lucky enough to have my husband home so yesterday I took advantage and got a pedicure. Ah...relaxing and my toes look good to boot! :) Today looks like a grandparent filled day! Will's parents are popping round to say hello and then we have our usual Skype appointment with my parents later in the afternoon.



This week I really want to start getting back on track with things although I'm sure the next couple of weeks will provide a lot of chaos, exhaustion and changes in plans and schedules due to Francis starting school. It will be good to see how everything falls into place.
**By the way, I am not trying to be a baby about all this, and it probably isn't a big deal to some, but this is the first major routine change we have had since Francis was born 3.5 years ago so I hesitate in saying it will be easy and without some juggling! ;)


My baby growing up fast! 
I have also come to the realization that I'm in a bit of a fitness rut and I definitely need to shake things up. The good news is that my gym is about to put out a new schedule of classes (yay, they did this morning!) and one of those is Insanity! So I am looking forward to starting to get things switched up and back on track.
I am still at a loss when it comes to Pilates. The class I used to take is no longer convenient and I haven't found another. It seems like years since I last took a class and I really love it! I have also not had a single good recommendation for a DVD so I can practice at home while trying to find a new class. I may have to branch out a bit to find one that will suit me but it might also mean paying more money on fitness stuff. I will have to weigh the pros and cons here.


Anyway, as always on a Sunday here is my tentative food and fitness plan:

Food:
Sunday- Left over Salmon Kedgeree
Monday- Chicken Tagine (we didn't get to have this last week due to illness)
Tuesday- Ham and Potatoes with Pineapple
Wednesday- Stir fry (probably chicken or beef)
Thursday- TBD (husband to cook)
Friday- Homemade pork sausage with Beans
Saturday- Out for friend's 40th Birthday party (possible hog roast/BBQ)

Fitness: 
Sunday-Rest
Monday- Run
Tuesday- Spin
Wednesday- Insanity!! & Group Training (probably my last due to pre-school schedule changes)
Thursday- Running Club
Friday- Personal Training
Saturday- TBD

Running with Racheal

Hope you all have a fab week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment