Sunday 13 January 2013

Shape-Wear

Hello to all my lovely readers! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. The past week was a good but busy one- catching up with friends and family, doctors and vet appointments and generally trying to relax and enjoy home time since coming back from all our travels.

I know I haven't written about it in awhile, but I am still going to the gym. I had to have a little break from it before the holidays as we were all ill but I have been back in action this past week! That said I am also down 3 whole pounds...YAY! And I am currently wearing my 'Dylan pre-pregnancy' jeans...YAAAAYYY!!!

I am pretty excited about my progress and it is slow and steady which truly is the best way and most likely way to keep it all off so I am feeling great!

I do however have my sister's wedding fast approaching and a bridesmaid dress that still doesn't fit comfortably. This week I need to make a final decision as to whether or not a tailor needs to step in and help or if I will be able to do it with a combo of working out and eating healthily. Oh and a little thing called shape-wear! ;-)


I have heard loads of people talking about the beauty of Spanx and although I have never tried them I was intrigued. I did a bit of research and decided to get some. Also, I'm not sure if anyone knows about this but shape-wear is supposed to be beneficial for your tummy after child birth- I heard this from a friend and have no reason to doubt her but seriously have never heard of it before.

Anyway, today I went to buy some Spanx and was disappointed that my size was not in stock. Boo! So I went with some shape-wear from the store I was in. I got home and tried that on with the bridesmaid dress and liked some aspects of it but still wasn't to impressed. So, I have ordered some Spanx online and should have them within a week. I am really looking forward to trying them out and fingers crossed will not have to search any further for another solution or head to the tailors.

What is your experience with Shape-wear? Any good or all hype? 

No comments:

Post a Comment