Thursday 24 January 2013

What I Ate Wednesday- Not Forgotten

Oh dear! I wrote this post last night and then feeling slightly under the weather forgot to finish it up and post it. So without further ado, here is my WIAW post...

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good week so far. Not too much going on with us over here except that both of my boys are teething! Francis is getting in one of his final top teeth, which doesn't seem to be bothering him too much and little Dylan is getting a tooth or two somewhere in the front. Poor Dylan is struggling and that has meant a few sleepless nights for the both of us, but I know he'll get relief soon.

Today, like most of my Wednesdays I have been busy running around so here are some of my quick grab eats (albeit probably not the healthiest of choices):

Breakfast: Cup of tea and cup of coffee with a Magdalena


Lunch: Sparkling water with a BLT (no mayo just a light Ranch dressing). I had a bit of a working lunch at the computer.

Snack: 9 bar and cup of tea x2. I have never had a 9bar before but this was gooood!!


Dinner: Home-made crispy beef with sweet and sour sauce and basmati rice (sorry so hungry forgot to take the photo)

Snacks: about a hundred cups of tea as my throat is starting to hurt and my nose is running. Trying to fight off this horrible cold that is undoubtedly on its way :-(

 Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment