Wednesday 16 January 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

I know I totally missed posting WIAW last week, but it is something I would like to do regularly so if I can going forward I will be around the end of the day Wednesday with a heads up on what I ate!

Wednesdays for me are always a bit rushed and I eat a lot on the go. It is the only day of the week that Francis is at nursery and I get a day with just Dylan. Although my intention is always to spend the day cuddled up with Dylan, it always ends up being a day doing things that are far easier to do with one little one than two (like taking the dog to the vet). Don't get me wrong, I do get to spend quality time with Dylan on Wednesdays but I also use the time to get a few little things done that day too.

Anyway, today's eats are as follows:

Breakfast: Coffee with semi-skimmed milk and 2 teaspoons of light condensed milk with a piece of Burgens soya and linseed toast buttered


Snack: Wildberry Yu! Bar with Coffee and semi-skimmed milk


Lunch: Weight Watchers Salmon and Broccoli wedge melt with sparkling water and a bag of prawn cocktail crisps

Snack: Coffee with semi-skimmed milk and 3 chocolate biscuits


Supper: Left over spicy jalapeƱo pizza with salad

A couple of cups of tea were also had through out the day.

Sorry I didn't manage to capture all the items on camera but I was either on the go or just to hungry to take the snaps!

Hope you all had a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment