Sunday 2 March 2014

A New Week A New Plan

Hello! I hope your weekends have been treating you well. I have had a pretty good one. We are all still recovering from our various illnesses so kept a bit of a low profile, but I did manage to make it out of the house for my exfoliating back massage yesterday. It was so good! Words can not describe :-) We also decided to ignore the rain today and head out to Nostell Priory (National Trust) Park. It was muddy!


After very nearly an entire month riddled with illness I have pretty much everything crossed that this week we will be able to feel better, get outside for some fun and fresh air and meet up with some friends. I am very optimistic!

I have once again come up with my food and fitness plan for the week, but as always (these days) it depends on how everyone is feeling.

Running with Racheal

Food:
Monday- Lasagna with Salad
Tuesday- Pancake Day!
Wednesday- Sausage with Mash and Peas
Thursday- Steak and Pepper Stir-Fry
Friday- Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Saturday- Looking for a new recipe (maybe crockpot)
Sunday- Out for Francis' 3rd Birthday!

Fitness:
Monday- Rest/Run (depending on how the boys sleep)
Tuesday- Run or Swim
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- Spinning and Running Club
Friday- Run
Saturday- Rest
Sunday- Pilates

I have definitely added more running to my fitness plan but that is simply because I now only have a little less than a month till my first 5k race (in awhile) and don't want to show up unprepared. Also, the girls from the running club are trying to challenge themselves to 30k+ a month (I missed it last month only getting in 29k). I am also interested in trying a different class at the gym but haven't worked out which yet so have just subbed in running for now.

Have you got any monthly challenges fitness or otherwise? Have you got any suggestions on good gym classes to sign up for?

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that everyone in your family stays healthy this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete