Friday 28 March 2014

What I'm Looking Forward To- Friday Faves

Good Day! I hope you are all surviving this very cold damp Friday in March. I honestly can not believe that Spring is upon us and all most of us have to show for it is rain, cold and in some cases snow!

With a pretty busy weekend ahead of us I thought I would do my Five Friday Faves post on things that I am looking forward to...

1) Our holiday to Tenerife - We are off on an Easter holiday to Tenerife this year. At first I was a bit daunted by the fact that it is a holiday with my husband's whole family and there are going to be 6 children with us in addition to the 8 adults (can you say Chaos) but now I am definitely looking forward to getting away and getting some sun!

Aaahh!
2) Visiting my family - We are heading back to the States in August to visit my family. I am so looking forward to seeing my Mom, Dad, brother, sister, brother-in-law, auntie, uncle, cousins, etc...the list goes on and on. I also can not wait to get some Dunkin' Donuts Coffee, get on the beach, shop and have a bbq.

Very old photo from my oldest's Christening (with my brother and sister)
3) My consultation with a personal trainer - I have booked myself in to meet with a personal trainer next week to see what I can do to get more in shape, eat healthier and be more motivated. This trainer is a fitness model, certified trainer and has written on nutrition so fingers crossed she'll have some good ideas for me.



4) Buying some organisational house things - I have a list...an Ikea list and as soon as I get some time and a bit of cash set aside I am going to aim to at the very least get the boys room organised. No more 'health hazard' wardrobe. I love spring cleaning and organising but these days have very little time for it.

Ikea

5) Summer - England (in my opinion) is a cold, damp place. There are very few beautifully sunny days and those that happen generally all occur in the summer. Despite wearing the same clothes year round (yes, that includes jumpers/sweaters) I am finally able to wear a few lighter things in the summer. I also feel more like being outside and eating more fruit and veg. Ah to wear a maxi dress and have a salad outside!



What are you looking forward to these days? 

Have a good weekend and see you hopefully late Sunday with a weekly plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment