Monday 10 March 2014

My Weekly Plan

Hello everyone! We are enjoying yet another beautiful sunny day here in Yorkshire! I don't usually think much about the weather as here it is typically rainy and overcast, but when the sun comes out boy does it make a huge difference in our moods.

Sorry for the late weekly plan blog post but we spent all day yesterday as a family celebrating Francis' 3rd birthday and I didn't want to tear myself away to write up a post especially when we spent a majority of the day out in the SUN!! 

On the Pirate Ship at the farm! 
Here is my food and fitness plan for this week.

Food:
Sunday- Shepard's Pie with broccoli
Monday- Left Overs
Tuesday- Lasagna with salad
Wednesday- Chicken/veg with curry sauce and rice
Thursday- My husband's choice
Friday- Salmon with Pasta and tomato basil sauce
Saturday- Chicken Taco Salad

Fitness:
Sunday- Rest
Monday- Rest
Tuesday- Swimming
Wednesday- Run (5k)
Thursday- Spinning and Running Club
Friday- Rest (maybe Jillian Michael's DVD)
Saturday- Run (5k)


Running with Racheal

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment