Monday 17 March 2014

Weekly Fitness Plan

Hello! I hope everyone has had a great weekend. Mine was pretty busy really.

On Saturday morning I woke up early and did another 5k Park Run. It was just as hard as the first time (the hills are killers) except I had some cheerleaders and got a time that was one minute better than last week :-) After the run we headed to the playground to wear out a little boy and spider-man (obviously)! Once home a friend's son came around so I could babysit. It was a full house. I had a total of 5 boys in my house (that includes my husband and the dog). I got a real good idea of what it would be like to have 3 children. However my friend's son is pretty well behaved and so maybe that made it easier than it would be ;-)

Sunday I ran down to my Pilates class and then once home we headed out to my sister-in-laws to visit. A very busy and enjoyable weekend. Hence the late weekly plan post.

I am definitely looking forward to this week because fingers crossed the expert engine mechanic will be able to fix my car and I will be back on the road again. With that said, I am not going to post a Food plan this week. I usually do a couple of shopping trips myself during the week, but since I don't know when I'll have a car again my husband has volunteered to get things as we need them. So to be honest I am not entirely sure what we'll be eating but I imagine pasta will play an important roll (husband's favourite) as will steak (as we currently have some in our freezer).

Running with Racheal

Fitness:
Sunday- Pilates & Run (to the gym and back) about 3 miles
Monday- Rest
Tuesday- Swim (run to the gym and back...but with gym bag might be interesting)
Wednesday- Run 5k and/or possibly try out new pilates class
Thursday-Spin and Running Club (if I have my car back otherwise just a run)
Friday- Run 5k
Saturday- Rest as the following day I have the Sports Relief 5k Race Day!! Wish me luck ;-)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment