Monday 17 December 2012

Party Week

I can't believe its only a week until Christmas! The time has flown really quickly for us. I know that I'm still not ready (wrapping is a bit of a daunting task for me and I still have all the Christmas cards to do for Francis' nursery class). Anyway, this week should be a fun one for the boys as I will be taking them to two Christmas parties.

At one of the parties Santa will be making a very special appearance (after all he is pretty busy these days)! I can't wait for Francis and Dylan to meet Santa. It will be the first visit with Santa for both of the boys so I hope it isn't a scary one ;-)
www.santaclaus.net

We will also get to visit with some friends and their little ones, that we haven't seen in awhile so we can't wait for that too!

However as fun a week as it will be, I will definitely be thinking of all those affected by last Friday's tragedy in Connecticut. I really can't get my head around what happened there and my heart is breaking for everyone involved.

Have a fun and safe week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment