Wednesday 12 December 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone (albeit a little late)! I hope you are all having a good week thus far.

We have definitely been trying to get into the Christmas spirit this week with some good old Christmas films like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman and Santa Claus! We also put up all of our Christmas decorations and the tree which as per our family tradition I went out by myself to get. It is a pretty long story but it all started when my husband and I lived in London and I decided to surprise him by picking up a tree after work. The kicker was that I strapped the tree to my back (backpack stylie) to get it home!

Oooh and I have a new coffee treat which I am in love with and I think can be catered to suit all my holiday and seasonal desires! I shall put the recipe in another post - stay tuned ;-)

Well, since today is Wednesday, I thought I might tag on to what some of my other favourite bloggers are doing and that is... What I ate Wednesday (WIAW). I hope it is not too shocking for you as my eats have been pretty heavy on chocolate, hot (spicy) foods and carbs.

Anyway, here is what my Wednesday eats looked like today:

Breakfast: Instant coffee with my new creamer and a bowl of Apple Cinnamon Granola with semi-skimmed milk

Lunch: A jalapeƱo cheese toastie with a tomato and some baked beans with mustard


Dinner: Sausage and chips with green beans and gravy rounded out by a nice glass of red wine


Snacks: I had a strawberry Ribena whilst out Christmas shopping (I was parched) and a glass of milk and a dark chocolate bar after lunch today.


How is your December going so far? What is your favourite part of getting ready for the holidays?


No comments:

Post a Comment