Friday 3 October 2014

Friday Faves 3rd Oct 2014

Phew...another busy week has finished up! Although it was busy I really feel like I got a lot done and even caught up with some things that had been hanging over me for awhile.

This week my faves are:

1) Pumpkin Spice Latte - I love it! It isn't great for you but it tastes so good and it is only a treat ;)

Pumpkin Spice Latte robber!

2) Autumn Decorations - I have been Pinning on Pinterest and have come up with some good decor for this Autumn. I am also digging out some of my fast faves this weekend. Ikea had a lot of nice things I just got one but I may end up back for more!

3) Curry Night - Some nights when you can't be bothered cooking and you know you want something that will definitely be good and spicy; a curry is the best treat!


4) Finished Painting - I have finished what turned into a mammoth task of painting our entryway room! It looks fab if I do say so myself. Now to get a handyman in to hang some curtain rails, blinds, shelves and fix a step (an even tougher job!).

No more pink walls or magnolia!

5) Workouts - Yes, workouts have been back on the menu this week and I am happy about that. I got in a good strength workout this morning and a fantastic run on Thursday night! Fingers crossed my workout mojo is back!


Alright, well off to enjoy my curry! Have a good weekend :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment