Sunday 16 February 2014

My Weekly Food & Fitness Plan

Hello! Well, fingers crossed I am on the mend! I felt really really rotten every single day last week and ended up on antibiotics, which to be honest didn't seem to help at all but I was desperate. It seemed to be an illness that would not let go: 2 weeks of the cold with slight fever, then a week of a serious sinus infection and feeling totally exhausted. Today is the first day that I can say I am feeling better.

With that said, I did not follow last week's fitness plan at all. In fact, I did not do any form of working out, unless of course you count getting out of bed and chasing the boys around the house! ;-)
I did more or less stick with last week's food plan though. I don't know about you but for some reason, unless I have the stomach bug, when I am sick I seem to be hungrier than ever. I had so many snacks last week it was a little worrying. I guess my body just needed the extra calories to fight the infection.

Today I managed to get to my Pilates class and let me tell you it felt great!! The instructor told me that I have come a long way since I started in December and I should  not consider myself a beginner any more but one of the regulars (to the class). This is great news but also it means I will be working on more advanced options during the class which are tough. I think I am looking forward to the challenge!

Running with Racheal

Food
Sunday: Pizza with Salad
Monday: Crock Pot Chicken with noodles
Tuesday: Out
Wednesday: Pasta Bake with Salad
Thursday: Shrimp Stir-Fry with Rice
Friday: Taco Salad
Saturday: Salmon with Couscous

Fitness
Sunday: Pilates
Monday: Run 3.5k
Tuesday: Swim
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Spinning and Running Club (5k)
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Run 3+k (depends on how I feel)

Hope you all have a good start to the week!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Must add more fish to my plans! Have a good anniversary week!

    ReplyDelete