Tuesday 9 October 2012

First Ever Post!


Hello, welcome to my very first blog post! This is a bit of a strange moment really. I have been wanting to start a blog for ages and just couldn't bring myself to do it, probably because I was nervous about what I would write, whether people would like it and whether or not I was really comfortable sharing my personal thoughts and experiences with everyone, but alas I have decided to bite the bullet and bare it all (not literally don't worry).

I hope that this blog will be humorous (where appropriate), insightful, helpful at times and interesting.

I am 33 years old and have been married now for just under 7 years. My husband and I met in Spain and have lived in both the US (where I am from) and the UK (he's English) since then. 

Whilst living in Texas 5 years ago we added to our family when we rescued a spaniel mix pup. He is a handful but we love him and he made the big move with us back to the UK almost 3 years ago. Then in March 2011 we had our first -a baby boy. Just a year and a half later our second little boy arrived and I became a mum of two! 

So far, life as a mum has been wonderful, terrifying, fun, exhausting and one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever had.

Most people who know me know that besides my family I love food but more specifically chocolate. I am most definitely a chocoholic. Also ever since my first date with my husband (an 8 hour bar/cafe hopping night) I have become a bit of a coffee addict, and it doesn't matter if it is a decaf, latte, mocha or espresso...if it is well made I love it.

Additionally, I love being fit, getting fit and keeping fit which as a new mum (and chocoholic) has been a bit more of a challenge. So I hope my blog will show how I have been able (or in some cases not) to keep fitness in my life.

Phew, I've done it, my first post. Well, I think that should do it for now. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment