Sunday 13 April 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan

Hello! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and enjoy what is left of it. We have had a pretty low key one here. I am really happy for that as last weekend was busy as was this past week. It is definitely nice to have some quite time especially going into this week which I think might be quite chaotic.


We are now in preparation for holiday mode and I feel completely disorganised. The boys have both out-grown all last years summer clothes and sandals. I have no non-maternity summer things (which is what I get for being pregnant/post natal for the last couple years!). I have also not got any summer shoes as I wore them out completely last year. So needless to say we'll be holiday clothes shopping this week and just generally gearing up for our trip to Tenerife. Luckily all these holiday buys will not just be used in Tenerife but also later in the summer when we head to my parent's house (which is on the beach in the US!).

My parents house in the distance!
With that being said this is going to be a sparse week in food land and quite a heavy work out week (so that I can feel good about having a whole week off)! Yay, I love holidays!

Food
Sunday- Pasta with Sauce and Ham
Monday- Soup or Salad
Tuesday- Roast Pork Dinner with Veg
Wednesday- Sausage and Beans
Thursday- Beef Stir-fry with Rice
Friday- Potato/Chorizo Salad
Saturday- Take away

Fitness
Sunday- Pilates
Monday- Run 5k or Rest
Tuesday- Spin
Wednesday- Group Personal Training (boxing)
Thursday- Running Club (6k)
Friday- Personal Training
Saturday- Run 5k

Running with Racheal

Have a great week!

PS Any one seen Orange is the New Black? Just saw first 4 episodes last night on Netflix, addicting!

1 comment:

  1. I have heard that show is addicting, which is why I am staying as far away from it as possible. I can't get into another show - no time! Ha! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete