Friday 29 August 2014

Friday Faves 29th August 2014

Oh man, I am exhausted. This week I feel as if all my energy has been drained away. I suppose it doesn't help that Dylan has been sick all day and I am headed into a weekend without my husband (as he is off to a gig in London).

This weekend I am hoping to get lots done when the boys have gone to bed, plus catch up on all my series (OITNB, Orphan Black, etc...), catch up on my reading, and post some pics on my personal facebook page. Oh and get extra sleep! Hmm...maybe I'm being a bit optimistic ;)

Anyway, this week has been a long one for me but I guess we all have those. Here are my 5 (pretty random, if I'm honest) Friday Faves from the week:

1) My carpet cleaner- ALL mummies should own one. It has been a Godsend and I have used it several times this week!

Used on floors and our couch this week!
2) New body scrub- I use a body scrub a couple of times a week and I seem to always come back to this one even though I have tried loads of different ones.

Soap & Glory's lovely The Scrub of Your Life
3) Tennis balls- My trainer has been working with me on my posture (which is horrible and has only gotten worse since having children). I am now using two tennis balls to loosen up my upper back at the end of each day. It feels great once I get going!

Yes, these do have paw prints on them. Got them for .99, my back doesn't care!
4) New scents- When I was in the US I got this lovely body mist from Victoria's Secret and love it! Not too strong and pretty. Also, I have just received my first ever Birchbox, which I have been meaning to subscribe to for awhile and it included this new scent, which I really like. I am pretty picky with fragrance so I might even splurge and buy a proper sized bottle of this one!

Add caption
5) Chips/Crisps- This week I have been on a salt craze. So I have had a few chips with my lunch each day. Not exactly healthy but I figure a few won't hurt.


Have a good Friday and a great weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment