Monday 23 March 2015

Cuddles Needed

Despite having some fun plans for the weekend (after all the mice will play when Daddy's away!), we actually didn't move very much further than from bed to couch this weekend. My youngest woke up shortly after Daddy left for his hike on Sat morning at 4am! He was feeling a bit warm and things only progressed for the worse from there. He ended up with a pretty high fever and was sick several times through out the day.

I always feel horrible when my boys are sick because even though I can cuddle them, clean them and rub their backs, etc... I just can't make the sick go away. :-( My little Dylan is usually very up beat, out going and full of life, but this weekend all he wanted were cuddles and for Mummy to hold him. He was a pretty ill little man.

So with a lot of cuddles and a little calpol we have our fingers crossed that he will be back to his usual cheery self this week.

Here he is today still warm and bright cheeked.


4 comments:

  1. Oh no :( Hope he got well quickly. Bless. I hate it when my twins are ill too :( Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I thought he was over it but today after dropping off my oldest at school he fell straight to sleep (which for him is very unusual) so I'm at the ready with the Calpol :-(

      Delete
  2. Oh poor Dylan. Hope he is feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elfa! He is much better now. It took ages for him to perk up though. I think there was something going around. xx

      Delete