Monday 12 May 2014

Birthday

Today was my 35th birthday! I honestly don't know where the time goes. I have to be honest and say sometimes I even forget how old I am. Age hasn't really ever seemed to bother me (yet!). But I'll tell ya what, I felt so old the other day when I was Skyping with my parents and they told me that a tiny baby I used to babysit is getting married next week!!

So today being a Monday meant that I wasn't really going to be whooping it up like a party animal for my birthday celebration and to be fair I haven't really done that in years anyway so I knew today would be pretty low key.

My birthday snuggle bugs!

Some high lights thus far (my husband is still out at soccer/football which he goes to straight from work every Monday, so who knows what he has in store!):

Baked a chocolate cake with the boys, only to find out it was still pretty raw in the middle. Massive fail, even though recipe was followed to the T.

Ok, I am by no means a cake decorator but come on it should have at least been cooked!

Got a lot of love via email, facebook, cards and presents today! :-)

Flowers from my boys!

Tonight holds visions of left over Easter chocolate, so I'm a pretty happy lady all around.

Have a great rest of the day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment