Friday 14 March 2014

Friday Faves

Hope you all had a lovely Friday! We certainly did, until the weather changed on us. It is so sad when the sun goes in and the clouds come rushing over head. 

Anyway, this week we had a bit of bummer when Wednesday night my car broke down. It seems I have a sort of ongoing issue with cars recently and in the past 4 months I have owned three cars that have broken down beyond repair. This is getting silly! Our mechanic called today and they are having some expert guy down to work on the car on Monday. Fingers crossed it might be something that can be fixed. Not sure if I am happy or sad about it at this point as a brand new car might be best for us now but with the hopes that we can save some cash my fingers, toes and every other body part is now crossed! 

Five Friday Faves

1) My morning 6k run! Stress relief and fitness all rolled into one. Also, I had to miss the running club on Thursday night along with my pilates class so really didn't want to flake out on a run today. 

Ducks swimming while I ran
Hazy view from the bridge

































2) My boys wrestling. Lets put it this way, as long as it isn't me being wrestled it's cute and I love the giggles that take over when it is happening! 

Please note: Spider-man lives in my house!
3) My breakfast this morning. It has been a while since I have had a nice piece of toast with raspberry jam. LOVE! Oh and don't forget the coffee (Don't worry I didn't drink it all, I shared with my husband). 


4) Scratch card winning. It was only £10 but better than nothing. At least I got my money back on the card ;-)

5) Chocolate. I am having something chocolate for dessert tonight. I don't care! :-)


Have a great weekend and see you back here Sunday for my food and fitness plan! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment